The most amazing and beautiful shots of chemical reactions that you will most likely ever see. At beautifulchemistry.net they have been able to shoot them at 4K UltraHD resolution to capture the finest details, enjoy.
1. The amazing reaction of iron(II) chloride (FeCl3) in Sodium Silicate (Na2SiO3) solution
2. Cobalt(II) chloride (CoCl2) and Sodium Silicate (Na2SiO3) alien like
3. Calcium chloride (CaCl2) and Sodium Silicate (Na2SiO3) solution produce a misty effect.
4. Zinc (Zn) and hydrochloric acid (HCl) giving zinc chloride (ZnCl2) and hydrogen gas (H2).
5. Zinc (Zn) and Lead(II) nitrate (Pb(NO3)2) producing lead and Zinc nitrate (Zn(NO3)2). Mesmerizing
6. Silver Nitrate (2AgNO3) and Sodium thiosulfate (Na2S2O3) react beautifully.
7. Zinc sulphate (ZnSO4) in Sodium Silicate (Na2SiO3) looks almost alien.
8. Bubbles of hydrogen and oxygen gas; you should hear what it sounds like.
9. The fascinating reaction of silver nitrate (AgNO3) and sodium chloride (NaCl).
10. The amazing effects of zinc (Zn) with silver nitrate (2AgNO3) looking like snow flakes.
You may also be interested in